Select team in Navigation Bar
(Fixtures and Results)
Rule Changes For 2019-
1. In Divisions 4 and 5, games postponed due to the weather will not be rearranged
but the result decided by Pools Panel.
2. Double Headers are allowed. Agreement with the opponents and the Rules Committee must be sought.
3. In the Cup Competitions all teams must provide a minimum of 12 players to play the game.
4. Teams are allowed to opt out of the Cup competitions before 1st August by informing the League Secretary.
5. The Points system has changed: 5 points for a win, 3 for a draw, 1 for losing. 5 points
for a walkover. I point for losing within 7 points.
In the Premier League and Conferences 1 point will be given for scoring 4 tries.
6. In the Premier League teams can have up to a maximum of 5 replacements